|Each one of the luxury suites and guest rooms is distinctive - shining with its own personality and ambiance. All rooms feature a king or queen bed with luxury linens, signature bath robes, hair dryer, CD player (some MP3 capable), TV / VCR (all rooms have expanded cable), video library, clock radio, personal size safes, refrigerator, complimentary beverages, individually controlled air-conditioning and heating. Room rate includes a full chef prepared breakfast on silver service, afternoon refreshments, complimentary concierge services, free wireless internet; use of spacious common rooms and gardens. » Please see our policies.
THE FOXES INN POLICIES
- All of our rooms accommodate two people, five of our rooms have a single Queen bed and two have a single King bed. Extra person $50; $25 per child.
- Rates subject to change without notice and do not include local taxes or gratuities.
- There is a two night minimum on weekends and holidays.
- Room rate is based upon double occupancy and includes a full hot breakfast for two.
- We accept these major credit cards: MC, VISA, AMEX.
- Limited, private and covered parking is first come first serve.
- Check In time is 3 to 6pm.
Please call the Innkeeper the day of your arrival to inquire about the possibility of arriving before 3pm.
- Please advise us in advance if you expect to arrive after 6:00pm.
- Check-out time is 11:00 am.
CANCELLATION POLICY: There is a $15 administration fee for any reservation cancellations. If a customer cancels 10 days or less prior to the date of check-in, the customer will be charged for each reserved night and room that the Foxes Inn cannot re-book. The Foxes Inn will make every effort to re-book the room so the customer can avoid this charge. If the Foxes Inn must discount the room to book it, then the customer who canceled will have to pay the difference. We will charge “no-shows” the full amount of their reservation.
We are a Smoke & Pet Free Inn. Smoking is not allowed anywhere on the premises, which includes not only the guest rooms but the grounds and the outside decks and patios. Guests smoking in rooms will be charged a minimum of $350 for cleaning and repair. Guests who bring pets in rooms will be charged a minimum of $150 for cleaning and possible repairs. The final charge will include all actual costs plus any lost income.
Damages: Guests are responsible for excessive cleaning, damages to or breakage of the Inn's Property. Final Expenses will be based upon actual documented costs, plus any lost income.